Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Day of 2010 ../ 01/01/2011.. Nice number @@

2.00pm 下午Dear 家,

 玩电脑谈话...To past our time ..


Skip

然后6.30pm晚上,我们去外面吃晚餐..

我们去了Pizza Hut吃我们的晚餐.. =P

我们叫Hawaii Chicken Pizza,Spagetti ,and Pepsi =D  

当我们..

忽然看见我们的朋友..

They came here too..then Dear ask them sit beside us @@ 

I felt so paiseh ..>< suddenly ..i also don't know why @@

Skip

后,我们walk out from restaurant Pizza Hut..

We were planing to go Yatch Club..

But suddenly we went to watch movie..

That movie name NARNIA ( if not wrong ><) 


After finished watching movie...

We decided go Yatch Club..

There were many people ther ><

Saw many people that i knew ><
Saw shagua and her jason too :)

and my luii :P
Full I think @@

我们要等到12.01am to see FIREWORKS!! 

we kept watch ..till my neck tired XD

OMG!! HERE COme 2010~~ 

Gether back with my dear d..^^

with my dear watch fireworks...felt so ROMANTIC xD 

Hahax .. I damn scared i scared go hum ..><

because nobody fetch us..and those TAXI number can't call >< 

I damn angry after that saw a man sitting in my mum's car ><

hate>< damnn! ...But dear make me calm down =]

 1.30am arrive bakchii hum ~~
She's waiting for me =[ owhh my laopoXD 

:P


 
  SKip..01/01/2010

Today morning went to my dear house ..

mum come bakchii house fetch me :)

Then went to eat my breakfast and then Go dear house :)

Then we playing around and sleepingZZzzz

in his room :)

Here's come his new bed :P

Nice!! im the who one who sleep on it! whoohooo :P

hahaha=]  

Not long skul start =[ huhu ... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment