Saturday, April 23, 2011

23April =3



Morning : Wakey At 10.15 a.m Goin E,p With friends : ) 
Arrive Bakchi House at 10.35a.m If not wrong :) 
Moving to E,p With bakchi , Meet Lumi .
-> Laughing , hanging around , bought a necklace on all our neck :D Nice!!
and me and Bakchi bought a ANGRY BIRD hanger!
Ma dear also had it!! <3 i bought for him one:D
And walking around looking for Lumi cloths , Went to many kinds of shops :P
Ate chicken rice with Bakchi in the morning : ) This is my breakfast :D <3 hahax
And then continue our work :D Is walk and shooooping :D Tried everykind of cloths ^^
At 1.04pm Meet my dear :) he was pretending walk straightly :D So naughty :P
walk with dear :) and talking laughing , while finding my friend ><
Then 1.18pm Dear went to piano lesson, 
Im continue walking with friend ^^
After that we went to took picture at the second floor : P
 Dear want my Red angry bird :) so i gave him <3 I took yellow :)
anyway is the same ^^  :D
After 1.59pm Im goin to leave E,p meet dear at TOP10 to followed his car back his house: )
our sweet moment started ther :) <3
Building our sweet home in THE SIMS 3 : ) A big and beautiful awesome house! love it dear^^
What a awesome builder eu are dear^^
Playing and having fun together : ) Included my little maggie :D A puppy:D cute!:D
BLABLABLA,,,,,,,,,, erMM~
aFTER 6pm im bak!! Home:! DOne!

No comments:

Post a Comment