Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♥ I Rmb.

♥-----------------♥


The day We chat on facebook ,You ask me to put you as my Kbro ,then I faster go and changed it XD, You added me by your one of ur friends . You find me at Msn , You type this " Hi^^"  I just chasing my times because I have to 0ff that time , So that I give you my number and off i thought you are my one of my Kbrother , But I am wrong :) xD

After a day , You sms me , You chat with me alot .. ask me to introduce myself :) Then we chat whole day , at night we keep webcam ..Keep laughing and talking , Alots .. One of the day I cried in webcam ,Because of somethings of my past things , Then you told me dont cry .. XD I feel so shame ~and one day I press wrong the phone , Its calling You .. You said that 'HELLOW'
 I felt so scared XD then i jst keep quiet XD
and change topic~ :P

After 3 days ,

15 June 2010 ♥


The day I was at my friend house overnight , at the afternoon , You sent me a sweet message and ask me about to start our life being together , thats time I got Felt fall to You too , Then I said I do <3
So . . The story start like this^^ then opening school is coming so we got meet at school :D You so cute^^ I love u much that time^^ I love you this kind of boy :P I like to bite and punch eu XD And we change bottle used XD

After 1week , We goin to meet at E.p , The first time saw you felt so shame XD and felt want to hug eu XD
And you told me that ' You are so tiny' !! :D Haha , that time I so shame~Then I wait you went piano lesson ~
Then our first kiss was start at ther :D <3 teheee I lov3 You when u said HELLOW "D


This is our Babes :D Patrick and maggie :D Mine Dolly and Dear Doggie <3

15June - 27 October 2010 ♥

Then This is our real first couple picture :D





until - 28november ..

You started fall in love with a girl . 
 Our love was over , This is what i thought.

STOP! 

30December 2010 ♥

then at 30December we out together for celebrated our NEW YEAR 2011~~

We started be together back , :)) You had chased me back <3 

Then on February 2011 ♥

Valentines day , You had bought me a BEAR ^^

this is the first time i delivered a brea from my own boyfriend!! My gosh!!<3
 Thankss YOu^^ 



Skip~



2011~~ Arrived ~ This is April 10 <3 11months<3  
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment