Monday, April 25, 2011

25April

Nothing to do at home , Missing dear , Sleeping in the afternoon :D Until dear message me to call him . :D
But I din't read it I just continue my sleep @@ Keliann My dear , he wait me . Dear , Today miss You mucchhy <3 Almost one year after 52days we Have been in one year :D Whee , Day past so fast ><
Wuhuu , 2mr is the busy day in the week , Dear also , alot of tuition class : (
Dear dear ,
I am plaining to make a book that a bout our stories inside it :P But I don't know how to start :D hahaxD
Just update my Bloggie and my dear's blog too : ) 2mr skul again like usually ,
Every day doin the same thing , Really bored >< !!
Exam is coming soon , I think I will getting a zero marks :D for all subject  I mean !! :D
Hahaha :P Till here . Night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment