Friday, February 11, 2011

5.53pm 11.February

I got many things tell you today dear...=(

About today in school what did i did and what did i think ..

Miss you much today..Im waiting your message a long time..

But you didn't message me =( at last i wait a few hours.you mesage me and tell

me about ur aunt borrow your phone...owh..sad=( can't contact with eu..

i don't know what can i do now ..just online ..and hugging ur cloths ?

today ..i saw people buy valentine's day present ..=]

Got some student ask me that.' Hey..what have ur boyfriend bought eu.'

i felt so shame to said that..my boyfriend bought me nothing..

arg..i just smile ...with my face..=) this..

pretending that ..i had received my valentine's present from my boyfriend..

its okay then..i don't mind..my heart just felt not reali god .i don't know why..

everyday ... everynight....everyminutes..

i kept think bout you...and your life...how bout eu did u ?

my mum just back from k.k ..she bought to asia superstore to buy somethings..

now i just realize..you wunt give up to wait ur lover if he no message you..

i no give up..i kept wait ur message..because i knw that u wunt leave me alone here =[

You lost me one time.last time..will u lost me twice times ?

i so scared that if you repeat the same things..

i love u much eu knw that ?

i need u too..i need ur care..i need you here!

no matter where am i ..the first one who i think about ...also YOU..

u knw that ?

u feel that ?

=] u will i think..

Wish our valentines day will be a happy valentine's..

Everybody..wish eu valentine's day.!! <3 

stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment