Saturday, May 14, 2011

today .

Dear , today almost break , Dear said that I no care dear more , I will care dear more  :) Dear , Love you much :( Dear , don't break ur promise ! dat dear take care me forver d =[ Dear , miss you , Just now go ur house take things , Saw ur face felt so sad , Your face , telling me that You are damn sad : ( Dear , pig u , Today thought is monday no sms me , i thought dear was sleeping manatau called dear , dear laughing at ther and so noisy , Dear told me that dear went out with friend go giant , I feel weird why exam time dear can out with them can't out with me , :( Dear .....after 21 days  we jiu pakto le one year lur..dear know ma ? Or just i countdown myself , Dear...love you : ( And wish dat dear will always happy and I will stay right beside u de and care dear :) and hold dear ...love u! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment