Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today.=]

Nothing special happen today , Just worried bout my exam , Sejarah, This subject Is I hate the most :( Don't know why:PS ..But today I try to read it and understand it , Ifs make me feel kinda interesting But after 10minutes not enough I start to fallen a sleep XD Haha , I m trying to read and read and write , But at least I know something ,Without learning nothing , Just now chatting with my dear , But now he was gone ~ no reply already , Kinda dissapeared I think XD hmm, Just now c back your blog when I am not beside you , You chai write ur blog , you told me it is because you want to show out your feeling, I read back your bloggie , Its make me feel  that I so bad , The word you write this
( Candy,
you in my life  you are a person who understands me the most
and care me the most
is my fault I accidentally left you
I regret it really.
when I chase u back im too late
and im wrong i should not leave u and gtr back
u gt a boyfriend dy, that u told me
at my new facebook i saw u comment yours boyfriend picture
I saw d word "dear" 
my mood keep decrease 
im so stupid i leave a girl treat me good than my all x girlfriend
so now I will non stop keep chase u back you
to do my real one the true one girl friend
than now u also choose back he
I better I choose to leave this this world.
I hate this feeling when see you and your boyfriend picture 
I HATE IT!!!
T.T!!!!!!!!)
 
I feel a bit gandong , Because no boys tell me this before , when they lost me they just dont care and find other girl ,But you not same ,You lost me make you more love me ,But now dear your love to me isit never change ? I trust you ,I think it is true, But i ldo love you much ,No matter you hurt me before or leave me alone before ,Cuz you make me feel a boy who protecting me in my life and share everything of your own , Dear, althought sometimes you treat me xiung or dont have reply my message I will feel more love u >o< Dear , although u treat me like this , But everyday you also making me smile no matter that I am falling my tears You also trying ur best to make me smile like this :))
I love you , Cute >< Making jokes and telliing those kinda weird thing ..Sometimes I feel that I am so stupid , Why you never tag me in facebook or you liking my thing in facebook got like but not really much , And you never mention any of my name in your facebook or writing a status about me or els, I will feel so jelously That you tag ur friend but you never tag me ,And one day my friend told me ,This not mean he not love u ,Mean your name for him is so important so dat he dunwan to mention ur name everytime in facebook, Then this makes me feel better , And now i understand..<3
Dear , I love u , 

TI;ll here ,END.

No comments:

Post a Comment