Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 March ..

Not longer , We gonna say byebye to March ..And say Hello to April : ) Tehee,, 
Use New phone X10 , Im worried about the video call >< I want video call ..:(
No regret that i bought this phone , but i dosen't like the message typer ..Hard to type,
And keep type wrong words..0.o Yesterday got "0Rang Putih' go our school ..
Woww..so awesome!oh my gosh! I like their eyes!! not only that ..I love their lauguanges..><
Spoke so well and nice!!Damn :PP OMG.. i wish i could talk like them and have the same eyes with them!!
They are ex-changed students..I don't know whats that mean..But i LIKE them!!
Everyone said that was JUSTIN BIEBER ><
haha..Me also the same ...>< The boy hair really look like JUSTIN BIEBER..hmm..
Today Miss you very much ,dear. Acuatlly today dear come my house ..but our kokum had cancel..
Then dear no come...I can't wait to back home ..then at last no come 'dao'
haha..Then wait car..wait my mum so SLOW...and the weather super duper hot duet. .><
Ameaaa...@@ Hot sei me lea...But keep wait..BE patient >< Sunday gona go dance..Woww...sccary...
Hmm..2mr got ujian lisan>< Bm.('malay) I memorise a bit onlyl..not really 100percen..>< hahax..
K la..gotogo do my homework..dada <3

No comments:

Post a Comment