Sunday, March 6, 2011

:'



失败了..尝试了很多次..都失败了~ Grrr...Hard lea..But im trying my best to do it :) because i believe in This :)This is my first lesson..Of course failed :) Dear wait for me yea..I will give eu eat my first cook :D^.< I will! I promise^^ Cross my heart:P Dear dear I love eu dear^^ No matter how..No matter how bad eu are..How ugly eu are..eu always the most perfect for me <3 Love eu..

280days..:)

--------------------------------------


Amei...suddenly miss u la..dun say me less yea...:) im not..i just miss the time i live at ur house ^ eat and laugh together......:P
This few week felt dat im so bad..keep talk those not good things..This week amei felt so bad mud.;.dun knw why..so scared talk with her..later say wrong things give she scold..i better just keep quiet..I m so sorry amei if i say wrong things..U knw what.. i no c and meet guo so good friends like eu :) In my whole life..in pimary school..my friends all so bad to me they thought me like their dog...but i never blame them..cuz this is a simple and easy things..and god knws who good who bad..:) God ..I pray that me and her relationship never end :) I like and glad eu to be my friend :) love eu yea<3


----------------------------------------
At here i can write what i want..Share out my mood here...
I am trying to be the best of ur part ...But i am those girl who like a kid ><
I am so sorry if eu guys dosen't like my atitue..i knw..im not really perfetc but im trying to do what eu guys want....just looking forward...everything will fine!! yea... 


-------------------------------------------

Mumi...Miss eu too lea..long time didn't out with eu..hmm:( Wish eu and dadi always love yea...always the most sweet ^^ and mumi thanks for ur care this whole year ^^ love eu...wish eu always healthy and happy without me too :) I will always pray eu guys here^^ <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment